I am committed to protecting your privacy and the security of your personal information.
What type of information I have
I currently collect and process some or all of the following information:
How I get the information and why I have it
- Your Name.
- Email Address.
- Telephone Number.
Most of the personal information I process is provided to me directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have contacted me on my website contact form. I only use the information submitted to deal with your enquiry.
- When you make a purchase on my website, www.lorrainegreenartist.com, provided by Clikpic (Clik.com Websites Limited) your information is stored on the website and shared with PayPal if that is your chosen method of payment.
- When you make a purchase from me at an exhibition, show or fair using my PayPal HERE card reader, your information will be shared with PayPal.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases I rely on for processing this information are:
What I do with the information I have
- I have a contractual obligation.
- I have a legal obligation.
- I have a legitimate interest
I use the information that you have given me in order to:
- Fulfil my contractual obligation to you when you make a purchase.
- Post your purchase to you using the Royal Mail or if necessary other postal or courier companies.
- Contact you in order to answer any enquiries or concerns you may have.
How I store your information
Your information is securely stored.
Data held digitally is held:
- On my PayPal account.
- On my Clikpic website account.
Data stored as hard copy:
How long I store your information
- Orders are printed and filed securely as part of my legal requirements to HMRC.
- If you have contacted me with an enquiry, I will only keep the information for as long as it takes me to deal with your request.
- If you have made a purchase, your order details are kept for as long as necessary to fulfil my legal requirement to HMRC.
All information is kept safely and securely. We dispose of your information by:
Your data protection rights
- Deleting digital data.
- Shredding and burning hard paper copy.
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask me for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask me to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you.
Owner and data controller: Lorraine Green, 12 Churchway, Blunsdon, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN26 7DG.
Please contact Lorraine Green: email@example.com if you wish to ask a question, make a request or make a complaint.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address: Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
Date Policy Updated: 4/05/19